Thursday, September 22, 2011

WEEK 8: Production Journal Reviews

According to the schedule now is the time that I should started animating. After everything ready by week 7 I started doing the key pose until now. So far so good, now I'm catch up! even though when I look at my production over again, I see lots of mistakes and problems. But I did expecting that to happen and get stuff up, so that the next major project I can do it better.
Right now I'm still getting use to the timeline in maya (linear, tangent, graph editor ect..) I find it a bit confuse even though it seems easy when Jack did it. I want to finish the key-pose by the end of this week but I have to give sometime on other subjects which due this Friday as well. So I decided I'll keep animating through the holiday and "hopefully" I'll able to get it done when uni resumes. If i get it done early I will have time to perfect it plus extra time to render!
And the sound as well, I didn't spend enough time for the sound, until now all I have done is the rough sound track. If lucky enough I'll get it done over the holiday too.
Finally the biggest problem of them all "MOTIVATION"

No comments:

Post a Comment