Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Production Journal Review (Week 12)

This is week 12 and I'm very happy where I'm at, the animation is locked up by Friday (end of week 12) and ready for some rendering actions over the weekend. Just a few days before that I was experiencing the files being corrupted but I managed to re-do it because I still had some backups at home. So I'll have 2 weeks for rendering and editing, I guess I somehow following schedule even though I hardly check it. The rendering properly takes no longer than 24 hours so that can be done over the weekend and hopefully it'll go smoothly. For the sound design, I have just recorded a bunch of sound such as (screaming) voice of "Jarrod" and recording technician "Josie". I found some free sounds FX online but it's better to record my own because it'll synchronise with my animation better! Overall I think I'm not falling behind or ahead according to the deadline but at least I'm not stressing out. So far everything goes well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment